Chef Johan Segers
- Reyndersstraat 24 B – 2000 Antwerpen
- Opening hours
- Closing: 17 july – 15 august, saturday, sunday.
- Menu prices
- Carte: 65€/135€
- Fine classic cuisine and quality wines are served in this rustic restaurant housed in an old building. The owner/chef introduces the menu in person. He has been running the show since 1976 and was awarded his first Michelin star in 1986. Miniature stoves exhibited downstairs.
- Sole à la rhubarbe. Tartare de boeuf à la truffe. Ris de veau aux lentilles.
- Worth knowing
- Michelin-starred chef gives critics a roasting (telegraph.co.uk)
- Taco Bell Goes Gourmet With Cantina Menu (newsy.com)
- Two Michelin starred chef makes cutting comments on customers who leave bad reviews of his restaurant on TripAdvisor (dailymail.co.uk)
- Introducing Executive Chef Peter Edwards (belairbayclubupperclub.wordpress.com)
- Michelin scarred: Chef gives a roasting to anonymous online restaurant reviewers (mirror.co.uk)
- Aiming for the stars at Graham Elliot (chicagobusiness.com)
- Watch | Crane.tv – Chef Albert Roux – Atholl Hotel in Edinburgh (selectism.com)
- Gold medal cuisine: British Airways passengers can sample Olympic-themed food at 36,000 feet (mirror.co.uk)
- Feedback? User friendly or………..? (intheshitchef.wordpress.com)
- Michelin Stars Glitter Among the Restaurants of The Leading Hotels of the World (prweb.com)