‘t Fornuis is a restaurant located in the Reynderstraat in Antwerp, Belgium. It is a quality restaurant that has been awarded one Michelin star from 1986 to present. Gault Millau gave them 17 out of 20 points.
The kitchen style is classic French and classic Belgian.
The head chef believes in working with fresh products. That means that there is no traditional menu, but a blackboard with that day’s specials. These specials depend on the daily deliveries and the season.
Owner and head chef of ”t Fornuis is Johan Segers.
- The beers of Belgium (themanfrommoselriver.wordpress.com)
- The History of the Belgian Waffle (belgianwafles.wordpress.com)
- Netherlands/Belgium Trip (thompsonfamily.typepad.com)
- Michelin-starred chef gives critics a roasting (telegraph.co.uk)
- Let’s put Belgium on the map: International Scratch Day 2012 @ Antwerp (fatherinastrangeland.wordpress.com)
- Waffle House in Belgium (belgianwafles.wordpress.com)
- Its Belgium at Ra in Antwerp (dianepernet.typepad.com)
- Sharia4Belgium leader arrested for @Youtube video urging attacks on non-Muslims (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Belgium – The Best Kept Travel Secret (solsticetravel.wordpress.com)
- Argus Labs Celebrates The Launch Of The Beta Version Of Jini, The App That Goes Beyond The Check-In, And Unveils 2012 Roadmap For The First Time (prweb.com)