Thank you to everybody who voted for us. We have been vote the Best Brunch in Town by Metromix.
We currently have 6 Belgian beers on draft: Taste of Belgium pilsner, Blanche de Bruxelles, De Koninck, Chimay Blanche, Tripel Karmeliet and Liefmans Cuvee Brut.
We have a NEW HAPPY HOUR Tuesday-Saturday 5pm-7pm with $2 OFF our Belgian drafts.
We have a wide selection of Belgian beers in bottle to depict all the country has to offer. We have beers to please any palate.
We have a fun, geeky European wine list, a small assortment of locally distilled alcohol and a diverse menu of Belgian specialties (including fondu parmesan, boulets Liégeois, carbonnades, waterzooi ….) and yes, we serve waffles all day and evening long.
We do not take reservation, other than for our Chef Table. The chef table sits 10-14, prix fixe only. Two seatings available daily: 6pm and 8:30pm.
Although we do not take reservations, we understand the need to plan your evening and we do offer a waitlist. People on the waitlist will have priority over walk-ins. You can call us at 513-381-4607.
Our Belgian Bistro is located at the corner of 12th & Vine St. in OTR, next door to the Ensemble Theater.
We are serving dinner Tuesday-Saturday.
Hours: Tue-Fri 5pm-10pm, Sat 5pm-11pm.
We also serve breakfast and lunch Monday through Saturday (7am till 3pm)
WE SHIP our Liege waffles all over the US.
For shipping, call our Findlay Market location at 513-381-3281 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not too far from my flat… Roald Smeets
- The Belgians are coming for Craft Beer Week (blogs.vancouversun.com)
- Belgian Signage & Architecture (katcameronillustration.com)
- [Resolution] #46 Revisit a Childhood Memory (wakeupami.wordpress.com)
- A bit of Belgian fun… (rattlingon.typepad.com)
- this ain’t no IHOP … Liege Sugar Waffles (stresscake.wordpress.com)
- Beyond the Frites: Belgian food you’ve probably never heard of (alloverthemap.net)
- Bruges, Belgium (acuriousendeavor.com)
- Belgian police arrest Islamist blamed for mini-riot (expatica.com)
- Netherlands/Belgium Trip (thompsonfamily.typepad.com)
- Belgium Part Two: A Gastronomical Delight… Eat, Drink, And Be Merry (smmirror.com)